Would 18/19 year old girls be into perhaps dating 21/22 year old guys do you think?

would 18/19 year old girls be into perhaps dating 21/22 year old guys do you think? or would we be too old?

basically their girls in 1st year of college I guess.

like some start college later than other so they are in the same class type of situation.

Do you think theyd be into a guy 21,22 years old? or would it be a no no?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be 18 in March and my boyfriend is 21. I don't think it's that big of an age difference. So go for it.

• Cool,thanks. I just thought that maybe they wudnt want a guy that it older,if you know what I meant.

• Girls tend to like guys a little bit older. Definitely not all girls, but a lot of the ones I know. Same for guys usually wanting girlfriends to be younger than them.

• yeah,its the old clich?,lol

Thanks for the input.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm 19, in general for most other girls at the same age as me I think it's fine. It's not much bigger age difference.

• Thats good news. :)

Thanks.

• I was 19 and I dated someone who was 23, it was not a problem at all(:

• Well I mean that's only 2 or 3 years difference so it's not a big deal. Basically just go for it.

• It's not a problem. It didn't even occured to me it could be one.

• I was 19 when I started dating my then 22 year old boyfriend.

• My maturity level is high so I usually date guys older. I love dating older guys.

• I'm 18 almost 19 and I've always been into dating guys older guys so a guy being 21 or 22 is no problem.

• when I was that age, yes. now that I'm hitting 22 and I graduated from college I prefer a bit older. general trend, girls like guys a few years older so now that equivalent would be someone 25-30 or so.

What Guys Said 0