Can I text him or will that make me look desperate?

So I haven't talked to that guy since Christmas hoping he would make a move to talk to me first but nothing. And I really wanna talk to him but I don't wanna look desperate...

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, just be straight up and text him..if he doesn't appreciate it then good for you that you find out soon...He's probably she or doesn't wanna seem desperate ...I do the same I don't text the girl until she text me...

What Guys Said 9

• It's definitely better to take a small risk by putting yourself out there (texting him, etc.) than to sit back and watch an opportunity slip through the cracks. There's a big difference between confidence and desperation...trust your instinct and don't be afraid to put yourself out there a little bit.

• You're thinking about it too much. Text him.

• just text him: hey what you up to.

• Call him on the phone. Texting does not get you anywhere. Progress is made when you actually communicate with someone and can hear what he is saying.

• Your smile is so cute; I love you...

• I love your eyes...

• U have beautiful eyes , uh don't text him wait and see if he texts you first

• I don't understand how a simple text can make a person look desperate.

Sure, if you're sending someone 50 texts per day, that may be. But one text after not talking?

• Just talk to him cutie ;p

What Girls Said 1

• You will not look desperate. It's not like you've been texting him repeatedly already. Treat this first text as a way to gauge his interest level. I would normally say that if a guy likes you he wouldn't have waited this long to text. BUT if he's shy or unsure of how you feel, he could be waiting on you, too.

So just go, "Hey! What's up?" Flirty, but still casual. And then leave it at that. If he replies, awesome. If not, then you've got your answer, and do NOT continue to text him. THEN you'll look desperate. Good luck!