How could a play a player guy?

Ok. I already know that I am being played by the guy.. he already said he is a butterfly that I need to move on and find another guy because he is not good for me.

first he act like a nice guy on our first 3 months date then after a couple times we hang out. I am falling for him until he said to me the words'' I love you..'' then I ask If we are boyfriend and girlfriend he said he is not ready for a relationship, long distance is hard many excuses until I get tired to hear it... he said that I am too good to him that he is not good for me that I need to move on and find another guy(blah blahblah)...to make the story short he dumped me and now he said he like me only as a friend now that we should stop dating because we are just a friends now before he told me that I am more than a friend.. I think this all my fault I easily jumped make love to him on our 3rd date... or maybe I too much bug him about relationship...

anyway.. since I already know part is my fault. I want him to play back...

how could I play him too? and make me want me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give it up already. He said in very clear terms that the two of you aren't meant to be. You can't force someone to love you. Seriously, you must stop trying, it will drive you mad.

• theres no way I could change his mind?

• He clearly told you no, you should take him at his word. Wouldn't you find it pathetic if a man that you had no interest in seeing any longer kept on trying to convince you how "wrong" you were that you wanted to be left alone? You'd find it very annoying. Just drop the issue and move on.

What Guys Said 3

• Stop wasting your time on him...it's only going to make you more angry.

• move on, you have nothing to gain and your mind is way too confused to do anything smart right now, you'll get even more hurt. Move on and remove yourself from it so you regain your footing

• i cannot make him want me?

• you sound like you have issues girl, may be you and him are perfect for each other. Go ahead but don't come back whining. Enough people have advised you to move on already.

• Why seek revenge? Why continue to waste your time and effort on this guy?

Learn from mistakes and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• oh my very familiar but mine is worst this guy he love to make me fall for him its goes like this..when I fall for him he act cold when I back off he act like cute little puppy he want me to like him back it happen repeatedly and when he see me cry all he can say is "im sorry because of long distance there is no point I still like you" bull sh*t I tell you he say my friend (that live near by me is attractive and he wants her -.-

Conclusion: Yea I always think like the guys say "its not worth it" but the pain and anger is there! I prefer the line "do to each other what you want other to do to you".. but I think he will get his karma :-) save your breath try to move on (im trying :/)