Are guys above 6ft less likely to date a girl whose 4ft 9?

If your wondering how short that is, that's Snookis' height from jersey shore. Even if the girl had a pretty face and a great personality would her height still be off putting?

By the way I fancy a guy whose 6ft 11 if that helps lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Senior year of high school I was 6'5" and my prom date was 4'10".

• Awww I love you for this it gives me some hope lol! :)

• U get a BA cos you give me hope :) by the way why are you anonymous?

• Thanks for BA! Add me =)

What Guys Said 7

• Her height would be on putting if anything. I like short chicks. What would be off putting is her watching jersey shore.

• How tall are you by the way? I fancy a giant he's 6ft 11 lol we might be deemed as a freak show hence the hesitation lol but no I don't watch jersey shre but I did come across one the characters there who happened to be the same height as me lol

• Ah. I'm 6'2"

• Why is it that midget girls always want giant guys? I mean, how weird is that? Whatever happened to, "I want to date someone about my height"?

• 6ft 11, jaysus...

I'm like 6'5 now..

I find shorter girls around my age really cute, never had much luck with short girls though for some reason lol.

• I'm not 6 ft, I'm avg height, but I'd love to date a shorty, they're so cute.

• I prefer girls who are on the taller side - long, slender legs are amazing, but I don't think a girl can be "too short" so it's a deal-breaker, it sounds like quite a stupid reason.

• I'm not really into short girls but if she hot, eh why not.

• Oh man lol how tall are you tho?

• 6'4"

• I'll leave the PC answers to others, and say that yes, for me her height would be a deal breaker. Don't get me wrong, it's not that a girl can't be attractive just because she's short, but there are many reasons I'm not into short girls.

- I don't like having to bend all the time.

- Some positions are not possible (I want to have sex against the wall, I want to look her in the eye while in missionary position etc).

- Dancing is awkward.

- I like long legs.

- I'd feel like a dad taking his little girl out while on a date with someone so short.

- Short girls, especially skinny ones, look like boys to me, and I prefer more feminine women.

- A girl who is 5'8 - 6 will still be considerably shorter than me and I'll be able to pick her up easily etc.

That doesn't mean that a guy you like wouldn't overlook your height if he likes you otherwise. Many guys don't care about height at all.

• All I can say to that is that I'm curvy for a midget lol I have a hourglass figure which is something I'm proud of so iam all women baby lol apart from that I love tall men their so sexy! But if you don't mind me asking how tall are u?

What Girls Said 2

• thats a huge difference I don't know its awkward to watch a couple like that...

• Oh my god, I'm 5ft and I'm put of guys if they're taller than 5.9

Yours is a really big height difference, but what ever floats your boat,but I suppose your at good height level for his benefit lol