Is he just trying to play me?

This guy is confusing me to no end and I don't really know what to do. I ended up liking him more than I intended...

He goes to my school and he's 2 years older than me. Anyway, we started talking over Twitter and then text. That lasted for 2 or 3 days until he suddenly stopped returning my texts. I let it go and started to move on. Here we are, a month later... he messages me on Facebook apologizing for that and telling me that his phone was messed up.. blah blah blah. I'm not completely believing that bs.

He's SO sweet to me... it's almost too good to be true. We flirt and tease each other but I can't tell if he's just using me for pictures and stuff since he's never really sent any in return. I'm not mad, I just want to figure out what to do before I get too attached to him.

Also, I don't know if this means anything, but he always talks about how he can't wait to hang out with me and that we have such a connection. He wants to call me his girl... etc.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He gets you to send pictures of yourself to him? Eh, I don't like this guy already.

The phone stuff was in fact bullsh*t, you are right.

I would have never given him the time of day.

• I decided to give him a second chance, but the more I talk to him, the more fake he's becoming. It's pretty clear that all he wants in the end is sex. I just wish guys would be more straight up with things. It'd make life a whole lot easier!

• Yes, it would make it a lot easier to get rid of them. : )