I kissed someone else, do I tell him?

Me and my long term partner haven't really been getting along at all and we broke up.When broke up I met up with someone I knew before and he treated me so well compared to my ex that we ended up kissing.Me and my ex are wanting to work things out but do I tell him about the kiss or forget it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some things are better left unsaid, especially if it can effect your future with your loved ones. It is good to be truthful, but sometimes it is still wise to avoid confrontation. It's just a kiss, not like you're carrying the other guy baby and pretending to be his.

What Guys Said 1

• epends how long you were broke up, if it was because of a fight that got out of hand for a little while then you need to tell him because he deserves to know he's with a woman who cheats when things get tough. If it was a legitimate break up with considerable time spent apart then I wouldn't bother telling him.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope! No reason to tell him - just forget it.

If the two of you were broken up when you kissed the other guy there is nothing you need to confess.

if you were still TOGETHER with this guy then yeah, I would probably be honest with him.

• Don't tell him. You were broke up and it was a kiss. He will use it against you and possibly never forgive you.

• Forget it. It's not a big deal. Telling your ex isn't going to do any good either.