Am I over thinking? or is she def not interested?

Note that she IS slightly interested in me... by the way I'm 19 and she's 17 and I know she sorta has strict parents about going out.. but still sounds fishy and I put in parentheses my thoughts

here's what we texted:

Me: *I called her to ask her to hang out tonight so we could talk and I could give her the "Are we more then friends?" speech*

Her: WHAT

Her: You called!

Me: Yeah haha, call me back when you get a chance :)

Her: I'm playing kingdom hearts right now! What happened? (She doesn't call back, simply texted back)

Me: Nothing, just wanted to hang out and talk tonight and just talk to ya about what I had on my mind that you keep bugging me about

Her: I have school starting tomorrow (This IS true)

Me: So you don't have any time at all today? (This was around 3:30pm)

Her: Nope (I find this BS, she can't drop her video game to hang out and talk!?)

That's the only important thing that happened, so yeah thoughts?

• Over thinking
  • Not interested
  • Other (post what)

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the comment below - if she really wanted to see you she would make time...

What Girls Said 2

• It could be just that she didn't feel like seeing you at that time - or anyone, for that matter. Though it's odd that she wouldn't call you back.

Don't think too into it until it happens more than once.

• If she wanted to see you she would. I don't think she's that interested. B Find a new girl who is! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds uninterested