Girl I am currently dating?

Well there is this girl I have gone on about 4-5 dates (we have done everything but have sex, yeah I am still a virgin and she is not. She is still around so I am thinking hey she is still there). I really like being around her. There are times where I wonder if she really likes me, but then when I am with her I just feel like omg and get the butterflies and the fact she is still going out with me and kissing me (not making out everynight sometimes it is just a peck). I want to let her know that I really like her and want to be more then friends. Yet I don't know if I am getting ahead of myself and wearing my heart on my sleeve. The last girl I told I like, it didn't work out she ended up getting pregnant by another dude.

P.S. She hasn't told me how she felt about me so I don't know where she stands. The only thing I know is that I like her.
Should I tell her what's up and try to actually move past being just friends or is it too early?
I went out with her today, but didn't know how to tell her. I don't know if I should just talk to her tomorrow about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• First, if you've "don everything but have sex," I would say you're already past the point of being friends. I would say things are going really well for you with her, based on what you've said. Unless there's some other reason to doubt how in to you she is besides what you've listed here, I wouldn't worry. What you've described is just kind of normal getting to know someone new-type stuff.

I don't know that I would go for a big proclamation of your feelings just yet. I would show her with actions that you're in to her (keep taking her on dates, ask her about herself, text her periodically and say you were thinking about her or saw something that would have made her laugh or to ask her about her day, etc). If things keep going well, tell her in a few more dates.

What Girls Said 8

• She's kissed you a few times and you've been on dates. Being interested in her isn't very far fetched. In fact, you should have sailed away on the "i like you" boat a while ago. Of course you like her, you're kissing her...

I feel like if you confess to liking her, she'll be like, "...well duh?"

• Just tell her before things become awkward :) And if you doesn't like you in that way, so what? You had a hot girl on your arm for a while, and some fun times and time for someone new right? :) But I'm sure she will, especially if she likes you enough to do stuff with you :D Good luck! Hope this helps!

• Just tell her. It's better to find out how she feels now than to get yourself in knee-deep and realize she doesn't feel the same.

• Im new to this third website so here goes nothing..

Dude you got it in the bag. I personally think if she lets you kiss he she likes your, unless sshe a hoee. but reading fully, I highly doubt.

Tell her!(:

• That's super cute I would tell her you like her. I think if you guys are makin out that she's gotta like you some! But I am old fashioned and don't kiss boys I don't really like. Just say how you feel and I think she'll probably be way excited :)

• It could have taken the other guy 9 months to get her to finally go the distance. Just saying, you guys have only had a few dates. She may not be a virgin, but that doesn't mean she is totally easy lol

• don't doubt things, be confident and passionate and she will love you the same way.

• be confident and tell her how you feel! sounds like she likes you, just be straight forward. Girls love that...

even if she happens to reject you, its better you find out now what she wants than later ;-)

go for it

What Guys Said 2

• So, the question is ?

• Should I tell her what's up and try to actually move past being just friends or is it too early?

• Sure man, talk to her. communication is the key. Just be cool and be yourself and everything will be fine

• The only way to know is to ask her, I suggest you tell her, or ask her to be your girlfriend, make the move sooner rather than later, as somebody else could snatch her up before you can(sorry if this makes you paranoid)

• Well it would if I don't get to chance to say what I want to say.