Why did this guy stop calling/texting me?

It's weird. I'm dating this guy and for two weeks he's been texting/calling me almost all day every day. We went on two dates. Yesterday he called me and said he had to go and that he'd call me back, but he never did. The following day I didn't hear from him at all. Usually he'd text me "good morning" or something like that, but I didn't hear from him at all. Did this guy just lose interest? Do you think he probably went out with another girl? I'm just curious and I don't want to be pushy with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just a text, it could be a sign that he ran out of money on his phone or that he forgot or that he maybe thought it was your turn to text him? Just text him a good morning, and see what he says.

What Guys Said 1

• His friend probably told him to stop giving you attention or you might start to feel important. I'm sort of half trolling right no because this probaLy what actually happened

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he's waiting to see if you will make more effort...since he has been initiating the texts first all the time. I think you should text him and ask him how he is :-)

• You are just dating him you are not his girlfriend. He is free to date different girls like you are free to date different guys. You two are not exclusive. So I think that you should stop worrying about him. I don't know for sure if he is out with another girl but he has the right to go on a date with another girl.