Is being inexperienced in dating a turn on?

My best friend (he is a guy) told me that guys really like girls who are not very experienced, not only in sex, but in dating and everything. He says that those kind of girls are more natural, easy going and spontaneous than girls who dated a hundred guys.

Is this true? Can you explain it a little better?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with him :)

When a girl doesn't have a lot of dating experience, she's maintained mental and spiritual innocence in a way. Most of the girls I who have dated many guys have developed baggage. They now have issues that they need to work through because of all these guys they let in their heart who, whatever the case may be, didn't stay. Especially if it was a situation where they were used or strung along. Naturally, it's going to give them trust issues and that can be really irritating for a good guy with good intentions to deal with. Heck, for me it's annoying af when there's a great guy who's allowed one too many bitches to blur his view on how dating should be and now he's all gaurded with me because of what some other girl to him. Now I am treated with the caution he should have had towards the bitch when I'm nothing like her. I think it's the same for guys.

It's a little aggravating to date someone who's been with so many people that they don't have the healthiest best way of behaving in a dating or relationship situation. For example, I know a girl who has been dating a bunch of guys since she was 12. She now has has an abortion, been in an abusive relationship, and been cheated on many times. She has huge trust issues and that is going to put a lot of weight on someone else who's interested in her to fix her. Not everyone wants to fix someone; some people don't know how, some people don't feel like it should be their responsibility.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd say yes. When it's just Dating, It's fun to see someone try things just to get your attention. It's entertaining and you can always tease her mercilessly about it, once your getting to know each other making her more uncomfortable in a good way.

But for my taste I'd have to stick with the experienced girls. Believe it or not, They do mistakes too and it's part of the Game. Watch the Movie "HITCH" with Will Smith and Eva Mendes. You see how two person who have way too much control over their dating lives get together and make so many stupid mistakes that they just can't believe that they are falling for the other person when, normally it's the other way around (They both think that way).

link

Notice the guy left, the girl got a drink. The end. You might ask but why if everything was going so great. Simple from a guys' point of view. She clearly had the F""" OFF sigh on her tone. She would not have paid attention even to Bill Gates if he offered her 1/2 of what he owns. That's when the best thing to do, to keep your cool is. Nice meeting you and leave.

It's incredible what girls do in that situation when That scene happens in real life. Not the cliche lines. But the actual unapproachable b!tch shield, and as a guy you crack that code and then leave. Without any futher involvement.

Last time I did it, I got the girl trying to keep me from getting my coat until I took her personal information with me. She would do it accidentally obviously. She's not an easy girl to approach (she needs to believe that lol).

• The type of girl who dates a lot of guys is always a game player. She is hardened towards guys, thinking of them only as a way to get free entertainment, and doesn't have any real affection for most guys.

The girl who hasn't dated is someone who is innocent, who will like you in a genuine way, and not be trying to play you off against some other guy, or any other game of that sort. You can tell her oyour feeings honestly, and she won't be making fun of what you said to a half dozen other guys next weekend.

• I have to say that it's true for me. I don't have too much experience also, so I wouldn't like the thought of this girl comparing me with some other guys. I had a girlfriend who liked to talk about virtues of her ex... I didn't like it a bit. And for the other thing. I could be more natural and relaxed with her, knowing that I am not competing with someone in her head. Especially when it's a "hundred" competitors... :P

• Yes, that's true.

In that way, because of girls' "inexperienceness", a guy could demonstrate himself more naturally as well, and can lead the interaction better.

What Girls Said 2

• It completely depends on the guy. I have heard some guys say this, and I've also heard some guys say the opposite. Some see it as a leg-up and better chance to impress you, and some see it as a burden that they'll have to teach everything.

All that matters is you are what you are, so focus on finding guys who appreciate you for that.

• I have heard the same. My friend said that it was in part because of the reasons you listed, but also because then you would have nothing to compare them to and they would have nothing to really live up to, which takes away a lot of nerves for them and they are more easily able to be themselves.