LADIES: What is an "interesting first date" for you?

I hear it all the time, "I don't want to go to a movie for our first date, I want to go somewhere where we can talk and get to know each other".

I agree.

Funny thing is, I also hear, "I don't want to go out to dinner, that's to boring"

...so my question is this: Bearing in mind that WE JUST MET, I know nothing about you and I don't necessarily intend on spending $70 on a first date. What constitutes a "good first date" for you girls?

What Girls Said 2

• Good first date- Friendly's for dinner and the back to one of our places to play video games, watch a movie, hang out, chit chat, play board/card games, whatever it is we feel like doing.

I don't want to spend money any more than you do, and I don't want you spending all your money on me if you insist that you MUST pay. So a cheap but delicious dinner and then some casual hang out time back at one of our houses sounds like a wonderful plan.

• With my now fiance, he took me to the beach and insisted on me bringing my dog.

What Guys Said 0