Have you ever been accused of being gay?

Ok, so everybody knows that high school is hell in some places, and it was no exception to the rule for me. My dad was in management for a now defunct grocery store chain, and a troubleshooter. As a direct result, we had to move from time to time. I made friends, and lost them because we moved so damn much, and gradually didn't care and became an outcast. Getting to the point, my wonderful classmates branded me as being gay(I'm not) because I wouldn't as so much hang out with anybody. Has this ever happened to you, and how did you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... I became an outcast too. Especially in gym. all bunch of f***ing pricks in there.

Yeah, so they called me gay everyday because I only really liked soccer an basket ball. So one day in he locked room a guy just walks up and calls me a fag, I tell him to stop, he pushes me and says do something about it. He and 3 other people(his friends) went to the nurses office with bloody noses, and a brushed cheek done. Yeah I was suspended, but they never messed with me again.

Aren't you sick of people like that? They just need their ass kicked, and then they learn to not mess with you. Sometimes a good ass kicking is all that get through to some people.

• Well, like you, I studied to martial arts, but only after I left. One of my wonderful, idiotic tormentors thought it'd be funny to stick me in a garbage can. Bad idea. I leapt out of the can, pinned him against the wall, and wrapped my right hand around his neck firmly until his face turned red. Then the teacher caught me, but no action was taken. But these people were truly freaks.

• :D how many you want of us? there e 380+ :)

Lol, seriously, there is.

• As many as it takes. LOL. Teach me some tricks, ok?

What Girls Said 2

• It has never happened to me but just ignore them...i mean so what if people think that you are gay...you know you like girls and that is what is important. Personally, I think a gay guy would be the best friend EVER!

• Yeah I moved to the disgusting state I live in 5 years ago and never had a boyfriend here and people called me lesbian for it, what they didn't know is I still had something going on with a guy from my old state.

It sucks, I just shrugged it off, but I did end up quitting hs at 15 because of the torment and jealous girls I had to put up with.

What Guys Said 2

• A few years ago it happened to me. My best friend/colleague at the time confessed that she thought I was gay because I never tried a move on her. And she informed me that her friends thought I was gay too. I was just in a state of my life where I was not interested in a relationship.

I laughed it off and explained to her. Granted this is not your situation but I can't see why people should think that you are gay because you don't hang out with anybody.

• It was HS. A lot of them were idiots then, and probably still are. It really didn't phase me at first, but I started to believe that bs after I heard it enough.

• I'm pretty sure it's happened to me a few times, but I can't recall any specific instances. It's never really bothered me.

I can't say I really blame them. I'm not particularly masculine. If anything, the only thing I would be upset by is the fact that they used "gay" as an insult.

• Oh, wait. Somebody called me a "fag" on this website earlier today, for no reason whatsoever. It was odd.

• Well, I think you misunderstand. I look rather masculine, I just don't act very masculinely, so they aren't judging me by my looks, and they are judging my because of the way I am.

• Sorry, man. But all still the same.