Ladies: text, email or call, which works best?

Ladies,

After a first date, which in the past has the greatest impact on your liking a guy, if he texts you, emails you or calls you to ask you out for a second date? Not which do you prefer but which has had the most success with you if you were on the fence after the first date? ( I know the date went kind of so so, and I know it could have been much better, I just need to get the second date to show her. )

(Sure a call is most desirable if you were head over heals for the guy, but if you're not sure is a text or email more mysterious and more flirty? )

Most Helpful Girl

• Call, I know its nerve wrecking and so I'd be impressed and much more likely to say yes. Text is too impersonal and just seems lazy and not too bothered about whether I say yes or no. E-mail I might check every few days so there's a chance I won't read it and I feel the same about it as texts

What Girls Said 3

• If we were friends before I would say call,if not I would find a call awkward and overly keen

It just seems strange to email if you have their phone number,plus I hardly check my email.

Can't go wrong with a text I think,let's her know your interested but doesn't put to much pressure on her.Plus you can think about what your going to say or change what your going to say do you don't look like a idiot

I would text her

• Any is fine as long as you don't wait too long to contact, but calls are preferable. At least text. Somehow it's more personal to contact someone's phone than their Facebook or whatever.

• Call. It's more personal and shows you care enough to pick up the phone for a conversation!

What Guys Said 1

• text to talk about whatever, then call to ask for another date

(Thumbs up) goodluck