Why were my boyfriend's lips bleeding?

Okay so the other day me and my boyfriend went to the movies and we are long distance if that makes a difference anyways. We kissed a few times then we would stop and then the last half we just started hard core making out for like30 minutes. Then we left and went to the mall and we kissed more well after he took me home I kissed him one last time he said he was surprised that I didn't taste the blood on his lips. So apparently his lips started bleeding... Why would that be?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just chapped lips. Buy him some chapstick!

What Guys Said 3

• Chapped lips most probably. Or he was biting his lips before.

• Sounds like chapped lips. That's why you don't just kiss without breaking for a half an hour, or have chapstick.

• He's got dry lips.

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps his lips are dry? It's winter and I know with all the heating systems being on my lips have been pretty dry. Kissing might have caused a crack and so he bled a little. It's pretty common. Just tell him to get some lip balm. They make kinds for guys that don't have the tint in it :)

• Well Maybe he bit it , or you bit it