Is it alright to make my main profile picture a picture of me and the guy I'm dating?

Background info: We've been dating for a little over two months, we aren't "exclusive" but our mutual friends are already well aware of our closeness.

I wanted to put a picture of us up as my main pic for a couple of reasons:

A-I just love the picture, it's one of the best pictures I have of myself.

B-Even though my FB status says single I personally am not looking to date any longer and would kind of like something that publicly hints at that without being to forceful.

What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• It might make things awkward between you and him. If you aren't exclusive after two months, he might be unsure of whether or not he wants it to go anywhere. Making that your profile picture might cause him to feel uncomfortable. On the other hand, it could be a catalyst to starting a relationship.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you should post it up, but not as a main pic. First post it, and see what he says. If he likes it, then you can subtly ask him if you can make it a main pic.

• I'd say no. Even if I've been dating a girl for 2 months and we're not official I'd find that weird. Then again that's me other people are different, you know him better.

• It's OK as long as it's decent and not overly sensual.

• Sure I see no problem post away.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol. If you think he'd be comfortable with it, sure. I suggest asking him first considering you're not commitedly an item yet. You don't want to alarm or upset him. It could put him off. My current relationship...I had one of us as main pic within 2 weeks. We were already decidedly official and public with 'us' though.

• If you like the picture then just go for it!

If anyone gives you grief about it... worse comes to worst just switch it out. It's just Facebook.

• Yeah of course

• do whatever you want. I don't care