1. His named after his signiture outfit; full body fleece pajamas... which he chooses to wear backwards, trapdoor front.
2. He speaks in partial words. He is also ugly.
3. He once placed dog food on his head then did a weird dance then fell over due to his clumsiness.
4. He did poorly in school and dropped out halfway through year 8. He lives at his sisters place.
5. He one lost his newspaper, the entire week was about him trying get his paper back. His sister was planning on having a party but she became very worried because she knows that his going to accuse anybody that he first meets for the "robbery" without any evidence. He accused everybody even the people who called for emergencies. He ruined the party with his false accusations. A few days later he realized that he forgot to renew the paper.
6. He never showers or baths.
Most Helpful Girl
I'm not a fan of an adult guy (I assume he's an adult?) who wears full body pyjamas and wears them backwards. I'm not a fan of a guy who doesn't think about his future (dropped out of school and lives with his sister. If you would have mentioned he had a job and is trying to save up for his own place, that would be a different case). I'm not a fan of a guy who freaks out over a newspaper and blames people for it (sounds like a mental issue).
Last of all, I don't like guys who smell and aren't showering or washing themselves.1