Ladies would you date this guy if yes or no then why?

1. His named after his signiture outfit; full body fleece pajamas... which he chooses to wear backwards, trapdoor front.

2. He speaks in partial words. He is also ugly.

3. He once placed dog food on his head then did a weird dance then fell over due to his clumsiness.

4. He did poorly in school and dropped out halfway through year 8. He lives at his sisters place.

5. He one lost his newspaper, the entire week was about him trying get his paper back. His sister was planning on having a party but she became very worried because she knows that his going to accuse anybody that he first meets for the "robbery" without any evidence. He accused everybody even the people who called for emergencies. He ruined the party with his false accusations. A few days later he realized that he forgot to renew the paper.

6. He never showers or baths.

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

I'm not a fan of an adult guy (I assume he's an adult?) who wears full body pyjamas and wears them backwards. I'm not a fan of a guy who doesn't think about his future (dropped out of school and lives with his sister. If you would have mentioned he had a job and is trying to save up for his own place, that would be a different case). I'm not a fan of a guy who freaks out over a newspaper and blames people for it (sounds like a mental issue).

Last of all, I don't like guys who smell and aren't showering or washing themselves.

• He wears his pyjamas all the time. Even on hot days at the mall.

• Not really a convincing argument for me to say yes, is it?

What Girls Said 6

• 1, Is his name pajamas? Either way, cool style but better suited for indoors, alone and at home.

2. Partial words make for bad conversations. No thanks. Ugly is a bit subjective. Pics or it didn't happen.

3. It's okay. I can let that go. It just shouldn't happen again, no matter how tempting.

4. No this is bad. Ambition career wise is important to me.

5. If this was a one time thing, then sure. We've all been there.

6. That's just disgusting. NO.

This guy is a total loony.

• i think id have to know a little more about him to make a decision lol. and just to confirm, never showers? are you exaggerating or being serious, if its true, that is the only thing on that list that would make me say no.

• Nope I'm not exaggerating.

• afraid that would be a no then, I would wanna be able to kiss the guy without thinking about how sweaty and greasy he would be.

• The only redeeming quality I found about him is that it's never a dull life with him around! Too much excitement for my taste, I'll pass.

• I'm gonna totally be myself and say yes. If he made me smile and genuinely liked me and cared for me and vice versa, then of course. Obviously I'd do my best to try to get him to follow his dreams and help him become whatever he wants to be (if he has no dreams then fair enough I'd help him realize one).

Please read the below for each numbered reasons:

1. Hehe, is his name PJ? That's cayoot :3

2. I speak in partial words sometimes, so that's no problem. Although we'd need to work out a code :3 and I'm ugly too, so that's dandy XD

3. I once ate dog food when I was 14. That's worse.

4. I wish I could drop out of school. I'm doing really badly.

5. I'd do that if I got the paper...actually, once I had some money that I accused everyone in my house of stealing, and held a grudge for a week, then realized that I had spent it. Is that the same?

6. I sometimes can't be bothered either, it's understandable. Although if there were a really important reason (meeting each others' parents, meeting Queen Elizabeth II of England, or because of health reasons: i.e. he had an infection that needed to be cleansed or he'd die) I'd have to either strip him down and push him into the bath and wash him like a baby, or swallow my fear of nudety in front of people/fear of seeing naked people (and swallow my asexualism) and shower with him because of my love for him. Because who cares what other people think? If he's happy and healthy, that's all that matters.

There's love out there for everyone.

Everyone that's not me of course...

• No, and I'd have him put in an institution if I were you. He seems completely dysfunctional.

• How can you even ask this question and expect a yes? Where are the positive attributes? lol

What Guys Said 3

• Any one of those six would cause 99% of women to say no to this.

• Can't think of a reason why not.

• Leto?