What the hell is wrong with this guy and our texting?

So I met this boy online,we exchanged numbers,texted each other (I remember Christmas eve where he didn't text throughout the whole evening and I could't wait to hear from him...and finally at 12 AM he texted and I was so happy! :D) A few days later we went on a date,it was good-not GREAT but not sh*tty either-just good.

We went back to texting,he wants a second date but I need more time to think it through...he's texting regularly now and I know that I'm on his mind but WHY do I feel annoyed when he texts?!

I feel best when I'm left alone!

I'm confused as hell O.o and I don't know what happened :(

Most Helpful Guy

• No one like clingy people because they generally suck. But in your case, you might be screwed either way because you seem to be the type who likes what she can't have. You obviously got bored once you knew he liked you and the mystery evaporated. Now that he's pressed, you know you've got him wrapped around your finger so mentally you're probably wanting someone who keeps you guessing more...once again, why I don't believe in communicating more than 2 days MAYBE 3 in a given week when first dating. It gets boring.