How do you get over an ex boyfriend you dumped?

Ok, I had this ex boyfriend. we were on again off again for 3 years he was my first high school boyfriend. I was 16 when we first started dating, he was 18. I dated his twin brother and he dated one of my best friends we both had faults... any way we got back together in February and I broke up with him in May. I dumped him because he kissed someone else while playing truth or dare and before that he told me so many different stories and promises that fell through. I want to know how can I move on. its been about 8 moths since the break up and I am really ready to date I just don't know what's holding me back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep remembering the reasons why you decided to dump him.

What Guys Said 1

• Do things that make you happy and remember your independent you control your life

• aw thanks.

• You, are a woman, which automaticily means your beautiful, you don't need a man all your life to know that! You know that when your happy with yourself, don't doubt yourself and good luck(your welcome)

What Girls Said 1

• Girl Listen once you get a new Man , Your old man is History .