Guys still in high school, would you date or like a girl who?

Please answer each question individually :) Would you date or like a girl who...

believes in abstinence until marriage?

is able to beat you up?

has a small belly pooch but is smaller/normal everywhere else?

has depression?

is smarter than you?

is a good girl? Like doesn't cuss, doesn't do anything illegal, even j-walking, doesn't party a lot, that sort of thing.

has a small lisp?

laughs and cracks up a lot?

is really into fandoms such as The Hunger Games and Percy Jackson and the Olympians?

fangirl?

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry, no. None of those things really appeal to me at all. You just described the type of girl I'd avoid honestly. Abstinence until marriage? Bwhahaha. Beat me up? Only because I don't hit girls. Small pouch? Wouldn't mind, but I have a 8 pack and work out constantly so I'm more into active/toned girls. Depression? I'm a high flyer don't mess with downer people, definitely wouldn't date/like one. Smarter? Like a girl with knowledge. Good girl? Nope hell no, I'm no criminal but I don't like snitches/goody good people. Lisp? Might get on my nerves. Jokes? Love a girl who can make me laugh, but there are very few of those. Not really sure how deep the level book fandom goes so I don't know. I'd say you would not be my cup of tea. I'm also probably not the type of guy you'd like anyways.

• By good girl I don't mean a snitch, and thanks for answering :)

• believes in abstinence until marriage? Yes

is able to beat you up? Maybe?

has a small belly pooch but is smaller/normal everywhere else? Depends.

has depression? Probably not.

is smarter than you? Yes.

is a good girl? Like doesn't cuss, doesn't do anything illegal, even j-walking, doesn't party a lot, that sort of thing. Yes

has a small lisp? Yes

laughs and cracks up a lot? Yes

is really into fandoms such as The Hunger Games and Percy Jackson and the Olympians? Depends on the fandom.

• What do you mean depends on the fandom? What fandoms would you say no to?

• Oh yeah true...and the One Direction fans too in my opinion. Okay, thanks!

• yup ^u^

What Girls Said 0