I texted the guy I've been dating for two month saying "we need to talk" but I changed my mind. What do I say?

After talking to some of my girl friends I became at wits end with the guy I've been dating for two months and his inability to tell me how he feels about me. I was prepared to tell him that I wanted to spend less time with him, and texted him saying

"Can we talk, face to face, ASAP."

He texted me back saying, alright and asking if it was important. I replied yes, kind of and he replied, "should I be worried," and I said "It depends on how you look at it."

Having cooled down, and being reminded of how much I really like this guy I don't really want to have THAT talk. What do I say now to him though?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will get ready to run for tthe hills when they hear a phrase like that, and will be sweating. He will assume that's what your next conversation will be, even if you try to reassure him that you won't hit him wth that, that you've changed your mind.

You know, guys expect that 'talk' after a couple of months, so it' s not like you've surprised him!

So..you may as well go ahead and have it now. THAT kind of talk!

What Guys Said 3

• Go through with meeting him, and then kiss him, or tell him you like him, or do something to surprise him such that he won't suspect your original intention; he'll think you were pulling his leg. If you cancel, he'll always wonder what was up...

My friend led his girlfriend on with "we need to talk" just to work her up and be an ass. Word is she looked about to cry and then he just kissed her. I think she was mad at him for that but he found it hilarious.

• say that. honesty is best maybe it is a chance to tell him that you want him to share his feelings but try to leave your friends out of it you don't want him not to like your friends.

• You listen to your friends and get ready to dump the guy, then you cool off and ask other people to help clean the mess. Sorry, seems like you need to do a little bit of PERSONAL thinking, you're not a baby anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• Be honest. Tell him you had concerns and got upset (because of whatever). Now you've had time to cool off you feel better.

Sometimes talking it out face to face will bring new light to the situation.

It may hurt his feelings that you felt this way, and he may get upset. But you were about to breakup with him in the first place.

• Just make up some obnoxious story like you really just wanted to see him face to face because you missed him and never speak of it again. He'll think you are nuts but at least you dodged it.

• just be honest and say never mind it was handled or just say its okay I figured it out.. I'm always honest with my man no matter what the situation is