What would make you want her more?

If you broke up with a girl for being needy and thinking the world of you and you got bored of it and kissed someone else what would potentially make you want her back more?

If when you text her (which he has 4 times since it happened two weeks ago) she doesn't respond, or she responds with a short friendly message? Which looks stronger? I'm trying to do no contact but I swear he thinks I'm so heart broken I can't speak to him whereas if I texted back it might look better?

Most Helpful Guy

• So wait let me clarify: if I broke up with a girl that was too needy and kissed another girl already, would kissing the other girl make me want the ex-girl back? If so, I don't understand why it would. If I broke up with her because of her clinginess, seems as if I've already made up my mind about it.

As for your perspective, you could let him know that another chance is what you want and would show him that you've changed or are able to change, then the ball is in his court.

However, if it were me I wouldn't believe it until I saw it (assuming I even wanted her still). So don't make the mistake of thinking that putting yourself out there automatically means that he thinks you're sincere and wants to try again.

Just the amount of planning that you're doing with your contact with him seems to me like you're still not any better from the clinginess, though.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, the short friendly message treatment will show him you can live without him. At the same time,the short message says maybe you don't care all that much.

If that's the message you want to send!

• If they do it once they'll do it again. Even if you get him back, he'll probably kiss someone else again.

• Yeah if he has only tried to contact 4 times in two weeks he just feels bad I would say. Maybe you should try and move on. No contact is prob best. I don't think either will help him like you more.

• If you want him, you have to show him you are angry (about the kiss) but that the door isn't closed.

If you ignore him, he will grow apart.

It's not billiard, 3 bands shots won't lead you anywhere.

What Girls Said 2

• I just recently went through a similar situation. Honestly, I'd say let it go. Why would you want someone who didn't respect you after you showed that he meant the world to you? Would you have treated him this way? I doubt it. You are going to end up liking him a lot again and he is going to end up being a jerk again. Save your love for someone who wants to be your world and treat you with the same amount of respect and love. If he wants to kiss other girls then so be it. But this time, you won't be around to find out!

• just forget the douche bag...move on find an awesome loving man and be happy with him and then this douche bag will see what he lost but by then you won't even care anymore because you found a better guy