Should I contact him or am I being rejected?

So here it goes: I was communicating with a guy via email on a dating website that I was very interested in. -We talked on the phone 1st time 26 Dec- great conversation. Asked me on a date for Friday (28). -27th- cancels date for the 28 because he is sick (I heard him on the phone and he really was sick) -28- he calls me and we talk for a while. I may have said some things that turned him off but not sure! 30- I text him to ask how he's feeling. maybe he didn't understand my sense of humor in text. we text back and forth. Today: Jan 4- still have not heard from him- no text, no call, nothing. I know he was still very sick on the 30th so maybe he is not over it, I don't know. I really liked this guy and want to keep communicating with him. However, I initiated the last contact on the 30th and am weary to do so again. So, what should I do? I was thinking of texting him either: "hi, how are you feeling?" or "i hope there isn't somehting I said that was off-putting" (something... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy likes a girl, even slightly, he'll go out of his way to let her know... and if he has your number he'll use it. The fact that he hasn't is a clear indication that he's not really interested.

Once an impression is made it's over.

Your best bet is to NOT contact him and to start putting your efforts towards someone else worthy of your attention... don't waste any further efforts on Mr. Not Interested... it's only going to erode your self esteem and confidence.

There are plenty of men looking to meet a great girl, so go give them a chance now. :)

~ Robby