Do guys compare past girlfriend's looks to new ones?

I met this guy... and we have a date next week. I know this is bad, but I've noticed on his fb that he really only hangs out with super super skinny pretty girls. Not that I have anything against them... but even the girls he has dated are perfectly fit. I have to admit, I'm definitely not. I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I certainly have compared girls to other girls I've dated. But it's never really stopped me. If the dude seems so inclined to only date that type of girl, where is the attraction coming from anyways? If a girl who only dated guys that looked like . . . twilight guy . . . seemed interested in me, I'd definitely be more worried about the shallowness and lack or personality that they probably entail.

• Oh I see. So you wouldn't not date a girl because your last girlfriend was "hotter?" I think you make a very good point there. I guess I am worried that he is a bit shallow. He comes off that way a bit. I don't know why, but he does... well, maybe from the way he talks/the girls he seems to be friends with. They sort of seem like partiers? I can't put my finger on him yet though. Not that this matters so much, but it's not like HE's some super model... no offense lol. You know what I mean.

• Show Older
    • Sounds about right, I work in a corporate office and I find that that happens to be the case with 90% of the men/women there. . . Which is totally not what they taught me in high school

• hahaha yeah oh well I guess