Will I ever hear from him again?

Ok, so recently my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. The relationship was going great but he said he didn't want to waste his life not dating anyone else besides me- and he wanted to date one of his friends. I'm pretty much heartbroken over it because I did love him a lot and really miss him. I haven't heard from him in over a week and don't know if I will again (As he's now dating another girl) .

Will I ever hear from him again? Or is it over forever?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will hear from him again, though maybe just as a friend.

He wants something new in his life, or perhaps, he wants to date different girls to find the real girl who deserves him.

What Guys Said 2

• You may well hear from him again if his new girl don't work out. But as stated before you will probably just be a back up. I was in the same situation and took her back twice. She always returned to her ex. IT WONT WORK OUT. Best try to move on I guess

• If you do & you take him back you are a fool. You are now officially his back-up girl. He probably will come back just to see if you still want him, then before you know it he will leave again.

You can do much better then that so show him he's not worth your time. I know it's hard but you will get past it so don't lower yourself like that.

What Girls Said 1

• im sorry that sucks. you never know you may hear from him again. but do you really want to? if a guy said that to me I wouldn't want to talk to him romatically after that.