Ladies, do you expect to be picked up on the first date?

Alright ladies, do you expect the guy to pick you up on the first date or is it fine if you meet him at the location?

This would be a guy you just met and don't really know. I'm assuming you would be more comfortable meeting him at the date location than having him meet you at your house. Right?

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be sweet, but I don't expect it. I've never been on a date though.

What Girls Said 6

• If I know him well enough, I would love to be picked up on the first date...but if I do not know if that well or meeting him for the first time, I prefer to meet him where we go...but the next dates after that definitely like to be picked up. It also depends on how far each of us has to travel. Major points with me though if you pick me up!

• Hmmm tricky. If I met the guy online, I'll meet him at the place. If I met the guy at my University or local gym I'd let him pick me up.

• I'd never have a guy pick me up for a date unless he is one of my friends...So I'd prefer meeting at a location

• I want to meet him in public and have my own means of transportation...I've been on too many bad first dates.

• Depends where you are going and if its formal or not. ( like a nice dinner).

I wouldn't expect to be picked up if I didn't know the guy well and if we are just going to the movies. It would be a sweet surprise though.If its formal I would expect to be picked up, its a gentleman thing to do.

• No the first date is when we meet . If I don't know you ,you could be crazy and be some kinda stalker .

What Guys Said 2

• what kind of date

• You must be new. Of course they expect to get picked up! You have to open doors, pay for dinner and all that jazz. Meanwhile they will be looking around for other people that might be better than you when you do things like go to the bathroom. Enjoy!