I am getting the vibe that I should back off.

Okay so I am getting the vibe from this girl that I should back off. The reason being we would talk everyday (it would be equally initated and so forth, even though we do have a date planned and I really have feelings for her she doesn't know how much I do like her.) and now it isn't so much, but the thing is I decided to play somewhere that I know she is going to be at. I decided that I am not going to go out of my way to look for her so that I can give her some space at the sametime if we do bump into each other I am not going to purposely avoid her either. Probably say hi and confirm plans for the date, other then that I am going to cut it short. We have gone on a few dates, but for some reason I feel something is wrong or she might be talking to another dude (which to me is hey I can't stop her we are not exclusive. Even if we were I don't "own" her so I can't say anything other then hey go be with him if you want or let the best man win. So I don't know if this is the right way of going about it even though knowing how I really do feel about her and not letting her know. The reason for not letting her know is that we have only gone on five dates. I have already messed up by contacting her a little too much even though the last time I contacted her was the first time she hasn't responded. This last time was the thing that is making me decide to back off a little bit, and wonder if I should even go and play at this place (even though it would be nice to at least catch a glimpse of her in person). I just don't want to come off as stalkerish or desperate, at the sametime I don't want quit (even though in this I probably sound like I gave up, even though she never said she doesn't want anything to do with me.) Maybe someone can give me advice, and how you ended up getting the girl you really cared for/wife (if you ended up getting married).

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Here's my story:

My girlfriend broken up with me some 2 months ago and I didn't know what to do with myself and neither could I work out why she did... She didn't ever cheat on me and I know that she wasn't interested in anybody else, but she still left and I wasn't sure why. I called her countless times and asked her why she left me but.. she wouldn't say and neither she did want to come back to me Broken down by the fact I decided to write her a hand written letter and tell her that she was right and that we are better off living separate and go our own ways... I didn't know what else to do as I didn't even know why she left and how to get her back...

After a couple of weeks I realized that I had to get her back no matter what so I decided to try for the last time... surely she still had some kind of feelings left for me and she was still single.

I started searching for a way to get my girl back on the internet and ended up searching for something to help me get her back... I ended up at T.Dub's page and I had nothing else to lose so I thought I might as well give him a shot (And I am happy That I did)

I read his book back to front and decided to try out some of his tips and see if they actually will help me get my girl back... After about 9 days of trying my girl finally spoke to me and 3 days later she agreed to go out on a date with me again

After a few dates and conversations she moved back in with me I never felt happier... we are now together again and we are actually happier than we were previously little secret thanks to T.dub's tips hehe

My small tip to Everyone who lost the one they love... Don't give up, try and try again, if your partner truly loves you they will come back, with correct persuasion and persistence

I hope it will work out as well for you as it did for me