Guys, would you ever date a girl that says she doesn't think you'll have sex together a lot?

Would a guy ever have interest in a girl that says she doesn't particularly ever want to do anything sexual because she doesn't have any...wants to do so? Or would he decide to give up? Because I'm an asexual ( wikipedia . org / wiki / Asexuality {information on what asexuals are} [no spaces]) and I was wondering there is any point in ever expecting a relationship with a normal guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• so if your asexual... why do you want a relationship? and I don't beleive they exist by the way, and you certainly not lol

If you are attracted to a guy then your not asexual, I mean attraction in any form romantically.

Otherwise what's the point of a relationship, just make guy friends instead

What Guys Said 5

• There is absolutely no chance I'd stay. I would date her, in the hope she will change her mind once we go intimate, but if I see there is no chance of making love, I will dump her without hesitation.

You have to understand that sex is the sole purpose of dating. Then if things go well, meaning there is a good compatibility in every day life, it can end up with a serious relationship, a marriage and children.

• No, definitely not.

• As a woman, just because you don't feel horny does not mean you can't have sex. Just sayin'.

• Just have a guy male friend.

• Withheld a normal guy?

Of course not.

But why would you want to make a normal guy miserable?

If you're asexual then find another one. At least you won't be making his life miserable.

What Girls Said 1

• There are asexual groups out there with asexual guys. I saw a show once where an asexual couple got married. They loved each other, they just didn't have sex.