• Ask
  • myTake

Guys what are your meanings behind these kisses?

Kiss on forehead Kiss on cheeks Kiss on lips Kiss on neck Kiss on top of head Kiss on hand Kiss on nose just in general what are your meanings... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Kiss on foreheadSomething tender to do, not overtly sexual.Kiss on cheeksSomething sweet to do, much like above. A way of saying I love you.Kiss on lipsSomething more passionate. A bit of I love you and I lust after you.Kiss on neckVery sensual to me, I do it to turn the girl on. Most girls have the most sensitive necks, wouldn't you agree?Kiss on handKind of old fashioned, I've never tried that.Kiss on noseIt says I think you're cute. Girls have the smallest noses, you have to make sure you don't miss.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think there is a difference between kisses. It's just a sign of affection...but if you want to analyze it, here it goes:Kiss on forehead: Brotherly, I'll-watch-out-for-you kissKiss on cheeks: I think you're cute and I would date youKiss on lips: Let's date or let's hook upKiss on neck: I'm horny and I want you to be tooKiss on top of head: Same as foreheadKiss on hand: Trying to be classy but don't know how to be classyKiss on nose: Wtf?

• Kisses = affection towards a personJust enjoy them lol

• why do girls think there are secret hidden meanings behind the simplest of gestures guys do.There's no hidden meaning behind any of them and most of them should be common sense.a kiss anywhere you described besides the lips and neck is a show of affection.light simple kisses on the lips can be affection. more passionate kissing is sexual in nature.a kiss on the neck is usually sexual in nature to turn you on.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!