Would it be wrong to date someone that you've met online and never met in person?

The title pretty much explains it all... we've connected and he's asked but I don't know my thoughts about it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand the situation your going though right now because I've been in a similar one. My advice would be to agree on dating him and see how you feel while doing it. if things are going well then keep on dating! but if you don't like the idea of dating someone you never met and it feels weird, then I would suggest moving on. But keep in mind that if you do end up dating him, don't do anything you would regret. from experience, my ex boyfriend (who I met on chat roulette) would pressure me to sext him... you can see why were ex boyfriend/girlfriend now... but I'm glad I didn't send him any nude pics because who knows what would happen with those.

Best of luck!

What Guys Said 3

• uhh...No? It's quite normal, people do it all the time.

• No, lots of people are dating via the Internet these days.

• Its normal now days and even gud and easy to judge him...so procide.?/

What Girls Said 2

• Well I've done it there's nothing wrong just be smart and meet at a public place and tell one your friends his information and his number just in case.

• Theres nothing wrong with that! Give it a shot ;)