Went on the date or "hang out" had a great time, want help on the next steps.

So the girl I have been talking with on Facebook for about 2-3 weeks had a date or a "hang out" we had a really good time, she is as beautiful as the last time I saw her, we always joked around, at one point I had a camrea duck taped to my head, she said that she remembered my laugh from about a year ago, she apparently liked it, I have a new fake laugh that I do in silly spots, she said she liked it as well, we spent the entire day doing activities, 12 till 7:30 walking around a lot, having fun. I like her a lot, I want things to expand into a relationship. I don't know when where and or how, I don't even know if she likes me, I hope she does. if people would be kind enough to help I thank you

What Girls Said 2

• You could take things to the next lever by asking her out on a date, instead of asking her to hang out. You want her to know that you like her and you want to go on an actual date. If you want to be a little more cautious, try and find out if she likes you ask more than a friend.

• that last bit, what do you mean, do I ask her to be more, or the date to be about more then friends

• i asked my friend to ask her, he is friends with her, I asked him before on what she thought of me before hand, she likes my personality and my laugh, which I felt was a bit wired since she didn't really hear me laugh a hole lot when she was around

• then I think you should ask her out, and even if she says no you two sound like pretty good friends already it shouldn't be awkward

• sounds like she is interested,just ask her on another date, don't let her forget about you!

What Guys Said 0