I asked if we could hold hands on our next date, she says we will see: is it over?

I know it's weak but I texted her this question. Her reply puzzled me. It is our 5/6th date.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're blowing it man...stop it! You're killing her excitement, mystery about you. Never ever ever ask these types of questions again. Don't text your thoughts. Let her show you when she's ready for touching. Hang back...and let her come to you. The only touching you should do is a kiss at the end of the dates. It's your 5 or 6th date...so no its not over yet..but if you continue doing and saying things like this, it will be over soon. Let me put it this way...she's less interested in you now than before you did this.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't ask! Just grab her hand

Asking makes it awkward

• Smh . Wait , You Have held her hand Yet ! She must really like you . Don't text her things like that. Listen to me , If she hasn't stopped dating you yet she likes you and is waiting for you to make the moves so she can be sure of everything. So just do , and see how she reacts

• Just hold her hand next time you see her and leave her with a kiss, and stop over thinking things...

What Guys Said 5

• you're going on a 6th date and you still haven't had sex?

and yeah, this kind of behavior will bring things to an end because you're not acting like a man. asking her if you could hold hands? bind-blowing. this is something you'd ask if you were like 12 or something, not 25-29.

stop asking, make things happen; don't ask for her hand, just take her hand. don't ask if you can kiss her, just kiss her. don't ask if she's ready to have sex, just start taking her clothes off.

• When she said "we'll see" she meant "Yes, if you grow a pair and grab my hand."

• Not only is that far too into trying to plan small stuff, but just imagine the awkward feeling of someone texting you something random like that.

Just relax and go with the flow.

• Over yes, but because you were too slow, and one doesn't ask those things. One tries to make them happen.

• Why I can't ask those things? I would rather know beforehand if she will pull her hand away or not, so I can avoid unnessesary rejection

• If you appear completely conquered before even kissing her, she'll lose interest. That is just how it works, don't ask me why, as there is absolutely no logics in women's behavior .

• Moving way too slow, man. Do you shower her with gifts? Because if you do, she's sticking around for that and she is hopping up and down on various guys.