Ladies, would dating a guy that is more attractive than you be a concern/problem?

I've heard this mentioned recently...some chicks want to be the better looking of the pair. What say you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would prefer to be the hotter one. Being with someone hotter would make me insecire

• Insecure

• I would also be insecure. Maybe I'm just an insecure person I don't know. But an ideal relationship, I would feel better if I was more attractive. I would worry about other girls throwing themselves at him

• then what if other guys were throwing themselves at you, he would have to worry about that.

What Girls Said 6

• I would prefer someone who was just as attractive as myself. But to be honest, I wouldn't mind dating someone who was better looking.

• Dating a more attractive guy makes me feel special, kind of like I had something more to offer than being pretty

• It would be a little problem because girls will throw themselves at him and he also probably knows that he's hot and that he can get a better chick than me.

But for me this is not a reason to not date a guy.

• I've done it before, you always want to be the better looking one. But it's not a big deal.

• No problem at all. It all comes down to the guy's behavior: whether he's more in love with himself than me!;-)

Hope it helped!

BTW, could you answer my question plz?

girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/788178-men-plz-why-does-a-guy-say-m-single-i.html

Tks!

• I never had that problem, At times I would say a couple were close to a tie . These guys were all considered 8-9 in looks athletes . My man now for years thinks he's close but I just let him think that .

What Guys Said 0