Girls, would you date a guy that's from another country and doesn't speak your language as well as a native?

Of course he speaks good enough to talk about everything, you just notice/hear he isn't a native speaker.

Would that be important to you?

Could it be cute to hear that he is not a native speaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally speaking, I believe an accent (thick or thin) is kind of cute on foreigners, of either gender. As long as he is communicate and has a decent personality, I don't mind where he is from! (:

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't mind at all :)

I know a couple that fits this situation. The man is from England, and the woman is French. They both speak both languages, and the man has a very light English accent when speaking French. It can be quite charming :P

I can speak English well enough, so we could switch back and forth if needed anyway !

• Sure. I wouldn't be attracted to it or not attracted to it. I would just think it's interesting and then I would probably get used to it over time.

• No, it would not matter! I think its actually often kind of cute,

• I wouldn't care. Accents can be pretty hot! :)

• If I like him, sure.

• it wouldn't matter at all as long as we can communicate, plus some accents are sexy!

hope it helped!

could you answer my question, plz?

girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/788178-men-plz-why-does-a-guy-say-m-single-i.html

tks!

What Guys Said 1

• I went to Wales once, they don't speak English around there! :O