Do you keep it going if you're not sure about someone?

I'm just looking for some insight from other's...

I'm dating a guy that I met on a dating site. We were dating long distance. We didn't live in the same state at the time, but he flew out to see me. Later paid for me to fly out to see him. I was unemployed at the time and things weren't going so well for me. I decided to move to the same state as the guy I am currently dating as I was accepted into the university and not much was going on for me back at home. I am now here, but not sure about our relationship. I love him very much and I know he loves me, but I sometimes feel as if I deserve better. I am very conservative, he is not, I try to clean up for him, but he always looks like he sorta rolled out of bed, his table manner's suck, he at times talks down to people which I can't stand as I am very grounded. I am so unsure, but I don't want to break up with him and later regret it. He's a good person, has a good job, and lives a fairly healthy lifestyle. I feel the love is pretty strong, yet sometimes feel as I may be settling. We are both in our early 30's and not interested in the dating game. Just don't know what to do. I know there is no perfect person out there, just feel sort of lost as I have not dated much in my life.

Any opinions are appreciated. Thanks

What Guys Said 1

• If I'm not sure about someone, I usually drop them off. Usually, if they're the people who talks down to people. His looks or table manners can be change with a little encouragement, however attitude can never change.

I think I agree with you when you said that you deserve better.

What Girls Said 0