I really love black girls but haven't dated one! are you attracted to white men?

I've always found black girls really attractive but I'm not sure if they are interested in dating out or what type of guys they like. if you like what guys then what type do you like physically and mentally? be as detailed as possible.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some are interested in dating outside their race, but are not really approached. If you're interested just try being friendly and introduce yourself, no harm there. I'm pretty much fine with dating a guy of any race but I'm mainly attracted to white guys. Physically as long as the guys in shape that's fine. I really like white guys with dark hair and blue or green eyes. I like a guy that treats me with respect, has a sense of humor, is ambitious, more on the shy side but still confident.

What Girls Said 3

• This has been asked a bunch, so I'm sure you can find a ton of answers. A good amount of black girls, yes, like white guys. I know girls who like jocks, surfers, nerds, preps, whatever. So, don't try to change just to attract us.

• Yes some are attracted to white guys and are open to dating. I like guys with the preppy look but other girls like something different like the other user said.

• There are plenty of black girls here who like white guys

What Guys Said 1

• Most are not. The ones on here seem to down vote just because I say that, but it's very clear that it's true. Some of them are only attracted to the top level guys like a few actors and athletes and not the average white guy. However, there are some that are. You should still flirt with them when you're interested and with a little bit of luck, she'll flirt back and you're set. Good luck.