Guys, based on my personality would you date me?

-shy

-opinionated

-smart

-funny

-quirky

-good girl (doesn't smoke, drink, cuss)

-laughs a lot

-usually not afraid to speak my mind

-caring

-really nice

-can be girlie but can also like stuff like superheros, some sports, and fighting

-dreams of adventure

-loyal

-loves animals

-loves books

-is unique and not what you might expect

-likes to act silly

-doesn't like a lot of attention or being cocky

If you would or wouldn't, then please say why :)

Most Helpful Guy

• -shy (Negative)

-opinionated (Neutral)

-smart (Neutral)

-funny (Positive)

-quirky (Neutral)

-good girl (Positive)

-laughs a lot (Positive)

-usually not afraid to speak my mind (Neutral)

-balanced (Positive)

-dreams of adventure (Neutral)

-loyal (Positive)

-loves animals (Neutral)

-loves books (Neutral)

-is unique and not what you might expect (Negative)

-likes to act silly (Positive)

-doesn't like a lot of attention or being cocky (Neutral)

Verdict? Positives outweigh negatives, 6-2. There's a lot of fluff in there (I tried to eliminate some), but I entertained the idea nonetheless. Frankly, some of there was a lot of overlap and a lack of objectivity when you listed these things. I'm sure there are negative traits you don't care to share, but to get a fair analysis you have to list them.

• Shy, opinionated, and laughs a lot were my negatives, and funny, smart, really nice, and caring were my positives, and the rest were just stuff that I like or I act like a lot.

What Guys Said 8

• this is a great profile, but without a picture, most guys would reserve the right to say maybe,x

• Yes. Put the "smart," "funny," "quirky," "laughs a lot," "caring," "really nice," "loves animals," and "loyal" (oh, and loves books) together and you're really interesting. Oh, and likes to act silly.

All those qualities are things that, taken together, say: "I want to know you!"

• To be honest with you, I usually drink in moderation and curse when appropriate.

People who become upset when other people act in a certain way that offends them, even if said actions don't directly effect the person who is being offended, piss me off.

I'm a candid person and I'll tell the truth to a person, straightly. I don't know the meaning of the word "tact" and if those pants do make your butt look big, I won't lie to you.

• I honestly don't care if people drink or curse. I don't do those sorts of things but I know plenty of people at my school that do and I don't really care, it's not my life so they can do whatever pleases them.

• Who knows...

• No cause I swear a lot and drink

• Sure why not. You are a passionate lover? then yes

• i think all of the qualities are really nice to have. I like your personality traits

• Is not being promiscuous go along with being a good girl? I only ask because a lot of girls still claim that when they are.

Anyway, if you are halfway decent looking, you sound really good. Not that that matters coming from me. lol

What Girls Said 0