Guys, based on my personality would you date me?

-shy

-opinionated

-smart

-funny

-quirky

-good girl (doesn't smoke, drink, cuss)

-laughs a lot

-usually not afraid to speak my mind

-caring

-really nice

-can be girlie but can also like stuff like superheros, some sports, and fighting

-dreams of adventure

-loyal

-loves animals

-loves books

-is unique and not what you might expect

-likes to act silly

-doesn't like a lot of attention or being cocky

If you would or wouldn't, then please say why :)

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• -shy (Negative)

-opinionated (Neutral)

-smart (Neutral)

-funny (Positive)

-quirky (Neutral)

-good girl (Positive)

-laughs a lot (Positive)

-usually not afraid to speak my mind (Neutral)

-balanced (Positive)

-dreams of adventure (Neutral)

-loyal (Positive)

-loves animals (Neutral)

-loves books (Neutral)

-is unique and not what you might expect (Negative)

-likes to act silly (Positive)

-doesn't like a lot of attention or being cocky (Neutral)

Verdict? Positives outweigh negatives, 6-2. There's a lot of fluff in there (I tried to eliminate some), but I entertained the idea nonetheless. Frankly, some of there was a lot of overlap and a lack of objectivity when you listed these things. I'm sure there are negative traits you don't care to share, but to get a fair analysis you have to list them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Shy, opinionated, and laughs a lot were my negatives, and funny, smart, really nice, and caring were my positives, and the rest were just stuff that I like or I act like a lot.

What Guys Said 8

• this is a great profile, but without a picture, most guys would reserve the right to say maybe,x

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Put the "smart," "funny," "quirky," "laughs a lot," "caring," "really nice," "loves animals," and "loyal" (oh, and loves books) together and you're really interesting. Oh, and likes to act silly.

All those qualities are things that, taken together, say: "I want to know you!"

1|0
    0|0
  • To be honest with you, I usually drink in moderation and curse when appropriate.

People who become upset when other people act in a certain way that offends them, even if said actions don't directly effect the person who is being offended, piss me off.

I'm a candid person and I'll tell the truth to a person, straightly. I don't know the meaning of the word "tact" and if those pants do make your butt look big, I won't lie to you.

1|0
    0|0
    • I honestly don't care if people drink or curse. I don't do those sorts of things but I know plenty of people at my school that do and I don't really care, it's not my life so they can do whatever pleases them.

• Who knows...

1|0
    0|0
  • No cause I swear a lot and drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure why not. You are a passionate lover? then yes

1|1
    0|0
  • i think all of the qualities are really nice to have. I like your personality traits

1|0
    0|0
  • Is not being promiscuous go along with being a good girl? I only ask because a lot of girls still claim that when they are.

Anyway, if you are halfway decent looking, you sound really good. Not that that matters coming from me. lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.