Would you date me if you acually knew me in person?

I am 16, 5'6" and 160lbs. I wear glasses, have blue eyes, and brown hair. I'm a talented piano player, artistic, and very intelligent (I'm a sophomore in a senior math class) I sing fairly well, like most music genres, except metal and that screamo crap. I'm very loyal in relationships. I'm kinda quiet and shy, though. So, the question stands.

I am also a born again believer in Jesus Christ and believe His return in on the horizon. Because it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're too young and short for me. I'm 5'6 but I wear heels frequently so I'm sorta 5'9 half the time.

You get points for being intelligent but I'm also attracted to someone who is older and taller. Probably might be a bit 'crazy' for someone who sounds shy and sweet.

• Oh, I am crazy. I keep my sister rolling most of the time.

• oh, I meant lifestyle, not personality. you keep her rolling?

• Rolling, as in laughing. And I have a pretty normal lifestyle, as normal as it can be for a 16 year old.

What Girls Said 20

• :looks at age: Nope. Pedophilic.

But you sound like an attractive and interesting enough kid who will find a great girl who will appreciate you.

• I'm too old for you but honestly you wouldn't be the type of guy I would pass up. I love the dark hair and light eyes combination, and I am a singer and an intellect. You'll definitely find someone worth your while.

• you need to be more adventurous and based on these answers you need to make yourself stand out in a way because your height, musical interests, shyness, and smarts combination could be a turn off for many. Do sports, go to the gym, hang out with friends, etc...

• Ummm I'd introduce you to some young girls?

• Sure. Though that description doesn't tell a lot about the real you

• pretty soon they're going to need to redesign the website to accommodate you xper points

• Okay... I'm honest, quiet, but funny. I can keep you rolling. I'm very loyal when it comes to dating. I'm kinda shy, and very thoughtful. I'm super creative, and can pick up new skills like they're nothing. Is that better...?

• too short & too young:)

• That's cute, suree ;)

• You sound great. The dark hair and colored eyes is very attractive and I like to think I am intellectual just not in math.. I can't sing or play an instrument but I do dance lol.

• Hey thanks, SD. P.S.: I suck at my math, but it's because I don't pay attention.

• No, you're too young. That being said you possess both left brain and right brain qualities, that's pretty cool.

• I don't know, you are 7 years younger than me. I would feel like pervet. Don't you worry, there is someone for everyone.

• Sure why not,well if you were older than me for sure, I'm picky even if a guy is months younger!

• Maybe the height is a turn off though... I'm 6'0... ha ha awk

• Sure why not you seem like you have perfect boyfriend qualities anyone would be lucky to be with someone like you. :)

• Well I'm 18 so it's be sort of creepy of me. So no. But you sound like a nice guy so I wouldn't worry about it.

• If I was your age, possibly

• you sound like a good type of guy, any girl would be lucky to have you.

• yes if I was younger you seem sexy

• too young lol

• You sound like a sweet guy, id give you a try(;

• Nah, I don't do pedophilia.

What Guys Said 1

• Not at all. Because you're still young and you're a guy