Do you observe his/her table manners when during a dinner date?

Do you watch their every move on the dinner table? Or you simply don't give a rats about it?!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's a good thing. It shows how he was raised up and the lifestyle he's living in.

However, dinner dates should be avoided as much as possible. You'll lose attraction of the other person because of little things like this. That's why I love physical dates at night like salsa dancing, bowling, ice skating, or billiards. This lets me create a better memory with the woman.

What Guys Said 7

• pay very little attention to it.. As long as she doesn't eat like a cave man with no manners then were straight

• i do. it's very important.

but not just manners, I also observe her movements.

• As long as she doesn't eat like a barbarian then it's all good.

• not purposefully. I've noticed women do it to me though.

• Yes but it's subconsciously. If she's eating like a pig you can't not to notice that.

• i do a lot but not 'every move'. I notice if you know how to hold/use a fork & knife, talk with food in your mouth, how you use a napkin, etc

poor table manners/etiquette are a turn off

• How you sit, and how you hold your silverware are very important to me lol.

What Girls Said 4

• If I really like a guy, then pretty much everything he does is cute. If he eats his burger with a fork and knife, it's adorable, and if he eats like the tazmanian devil, it's funny.

If I don't like a guy, then everything he does is annoying.

• As long as the guy isn't eating like a mad man I really don't care :)

A little zeal is cute though c:

• i won't observe his every move but I eventually will notice if they act weirdly.lol

• I only really notice if it's something cute.I love the way my boyfriend finishes off a bowl of rice. Just the way he scarfs it down is really cute and I love watching it.