• Ask
  • myTake

Guys/Girls ,please help me I'm freaking out about a date!

Tomorrow I'm going out with a guy (we've been talking for about a month) and I'm starting to panic for some reasons:1.I have a very low self-esteem,i don't like my face and my big thighs( I've lost 12 kg I'm now 56kg at 161 cm) and I'm afraid he's not gonna like me. For some reason,i look around and all the girls I know seem more prettier than me(btw that's me in the photo,i'm almost 17 ,but I look younger) .I'm some concerned about the fact that he's not gonna like the way I look (and sorry for my English ,I'm from Romania)2.I'm afraid we're gonna run into some girls I know which are very mean and who think nobody is as good as them .I don't want them talking about me (what am I doing going on a date with this guy ,he's not for me etc. aand laughing)3.He's more popular,girls like him so much,all her friends (girls) seem prettier,he goes out a lot and he's not super shy like me.I keep wondering why did he agree to go out with me,when he can have any girl he wants,including that phony w****s.He said he enjoys talking to me and if I'm the same in reality(the same personality ) he would like us being together. And I also said (I know very idiot move) that my biggest concern is the way I look and he said it shouldn't be.Please help me calm down ! Oh and I've also never been kissed! And he's experienced ! SHould I tell him?Btw that;s me in my profile picture .Thank you ! Help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well you are not ugly, I think you pretty and if this guy wants to go out with you over all these other girls then he obviously finds you attractive and like he said he enjoys talking with you, so you have a personality that he likes that these other girls do not have. Who cares what those other girls think, from what you put about this guy they are probably jealous he is dating you and not them. Just have confidence in yourself, this guy likes you so why doubt it. It's you first date so if you do not want to kiss him on the lips at the end then you do not have to, maybe just a goodbye hug or peck on the cheek.

• Thanks for ba.

What Guys Said 3

• You're attractive though you have low self-esteem. Don't lose confidence.He saw something in you which is really beautiful and decided that you'll be his date.Isn't that wonderful? Out of all the beautiful women, he chose you. It means that he got taste, and has a keen eye for the real beautiful women.

• I agree with Aercz however, be careful because it sounds like you have never met this guy in person. You still don't really know anything about him. on the other end he does sound like a good guy, just be you self because lets not forget "YOU" are the person he wants to date out of everyone else. Tell us how it goes!

• We 've been talking almost everyday for a month ,i got to know him pretty well.And he knows how I look because we saw each other at a prom and another time.I'm just freaked out because this has never happened to me .I was never the most popular girl,the most beautiful,the outgoing type.I always underestimate me and compare myself to others. It kills me .

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!