Guys/Girls ,please help me I'm freaking out about a date!

Tomorrow I'm going out with a guy (we've been talking for about a month) and I'm starting to panic for some reasons:

1.I have a very low self-esteem,i don't like my face and my big thighs( I've lost 12 kg I'm now 56kg at 161 cm) and I'm afraid he's not gonna like me. For some reason,i look around and all the girls I know seem more prettier than me(btw that's me in the photo,i'm almost 17 ,but I look younger) .I'm some concerned about the fact that he's not gonna like the way I look (and sorry for my English ,I'm from Romania)

2.I'm afraid we're gonna run into some girls I know which are very mean and who think nobody is as good as them .I don't want them talking about me (what am I doing going on a date with this guy ,he's not for me etc. aand laughing)

3.He's more popular,girls like him so much,all her friends (girls) seem prettier,he goes out a lot and he's not super shy like me.I keep wondering why did he agree to go out with me,when he can have any girl he wants,including that phony w****s.He said he enjoys talking to me and if I'm the same in reality(the same personality ) he would like us being together. And I also said (I know very idiot move) that my biggest concern is the way I look and he said it shouldn't be.

Please help me calm down ! Oh and I've also never been kissed! And he's experienced ! SHould I tell him?Btw that;s me in my profile picture .Thank you ! Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you are not ugly, I think you pretty and if this guy wants to go out with you over all these other girls then he obviously finds you attractive and like he said he enjoys talking with you, so you have a personality that he likes that these other girls do not have. Who cares what those other girls think, from what you put about this guy they are probably jealous he is dating you and not them. Just have confidence in yourself, this guy likes you so why doubt it. It's you first date so if you do not want to kiss him on the lips at the end then you do not have to, maybe just a goodbye hug or peck on the cheek.

• Thanks for ba.