We had spark and some really great dates, now I haven't heard from him? Should I message?

I went on 2 fabulous dates with this guy, the last one was the best date I've ever had. We had spark and our first kiss was electric.

I was really excited about this one and had no cause for ever thinking he wasn't into me. The signs were all there with his messaging, keen to see me and writing xx after the messages. He genuinely seemed excited to see me again quote "I'm already looking forward to seeing you again".

So why is it that it has been 8 days and I haven't heard from him?

I messaged last saying "how's the first few days of 2013 going?" Post new years. And I never heard back. What the?! How confusing.

I'm not sure if I should messge him or if that will make me look desperate. Maybe if he doesn't reply after my second message, then, I'll have my answer.

Or do I accept that despite the earlier positive signals.. He actually is just not be that into me anymore.

Would appreciate your advice..

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he's financially tight, and his money cannot buy plans/load for his phone that's why he can't return your message. Or perhaps, he lost his phone.

If you truly enjoyed your date, then he enjoyed it as well. The signs are excellent.

What Girls Said 0