Anyone have any last words of encouragement for online dating?

I'm very hesitant and shy but I'm trying online dating. I think I'm going to message a guy that I think is cute and could be compatible with. Any pointers or tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's cute at least, look at his album for his other pictures, because other guys have only one picture and it's not even them.

Also, encourage him to have a video call conversation with you, to see if he's really sincere about dating you.

What Guys Said 1

• don`t do it, it is better on a real date, like a stroll in the park at night.

What Girls Said 1

• Just go for it.. life's too short. I think it can be a lot more personable if you draw on things written on their profile about their tastes and preferences as the basis for casual chit-chat. Remember there are a lot of options out there, so try not to get too hung up on one person - just talk and see if you have enough in common to arrange a date. Remember to stay safe!