Do you guys say aloud what you text?

I'm a moron at this. but when I tend to reply to messages (text, email, messages, anything) I was say aloud what I'm going to reply. I don't know why. am I the only one? Lol. People look at me weird too or ask me who are you talking to? haha

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't say it aloud. But when I'm messaging someone I like, I can't keep my mouth shut and I will be murmuring the one I typed and also some of the other person's replies. And when I'm very much excited, I tend to make the faces of the smileys I use in the text.

What Guys Said 4

• You are not alone. I talk to myself all the time, not just when texting. Apparently, it does not mean there's something wrong with you. You may try this link at Sciencedaily.com:

link

or just search for "self talking" or "talking to yourself", "talking to oneself"

I've encountered many people who talked to themselves on occasion or when working or when composing a written work. In the majority of cases, they had considerably higher IQs than average. There's a relationship, definitely.

In order to avoid appearing weird, you might devise a witty and humorous response to the question that people are asking. You might say: "Oh, it's so nice to talk to an educated person." Meaning yourself, of course. You may have to experiment with this and select an answer that will be acceptable in your society. It has to be something that will not be offensive to others.

• Well yes since I tell Siri what to text.

But this is recent.

• Lol hqppens to me

• I never do that. It sounds like a girl thing or a verbal person thing.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't say it aloud..

Often my lips will move, I'll make facial expressions..

but very rarely do words actually escape my lips..