What should I do? Please help!

So after seeing someone for 4 months who I've known for years, he told me he was having doubts about me and had kissed another girl because of it. He said he didn't see us working and we both cried lots.

Anyway I told him I didn't want to see him again or be friends but I wished him good luck and said I'd miss him. Since then he's texted saying he misses my friendship and that he's hurting, and some other texts. He then said he wanted to talk to me and he's called me but I didn't pick up. Now I know most likely he just wants to see how I'm doing or ease his conscience or regain my friendship. If he wanted me back I'm pretty sure he would tell me in a text?

So do I speak to him and possibly only achieve making myself feel awful again and give him the satisfaction of knowing I still want to talk or do I not text back and keep no contact? It's been less than a month since it happened. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep no contact and move on. You deserve better than that sh*t and you are doing the right thing with no contact if you still have feelings for him. Just remember these feelings are not love. Love is deeper than feelings (it is the acceptance of you and your partner).

Good luck with the next guy!

What Guys Said 1

• Hang TIGHT, Young Lady. You're doing GREAT, holding out like you are.

This will give you the victory in the situation.

But, if your heart tells you otherwise, follow your heart.

What Girls Said 2

• I hope you don't want this guy back at all. Let's just assume you don't because you shouldnt. This isn't something you'd want to look back on with your future husband. But it's up to you to keep the friendship or not. Maybe try being friends if that's what you want, but don't if it starts to feel like y'all might date again. Because it's really not worth it. It's not going to work out now that he's cheated. At least not well. But if you don't want to be friends, ignore him. He should get it

• leave it, a broken glass is a broken glass