First Date Nervousness!

It's been a while since I've been on a date so bear with me!

I've been talking/flirting with a very attractive woman for about a week now. We seem to get along well and she basically told me I was her type (physically at least). I asked her out to lunch to which her response was "heck yeah!". We've texted a bit but nothing substantial (I want to save some talk for the date).

Anyways, it's been a while since my last date and she is probably the most attractive woman I've landed a date with and has an awesome personality hence my nervousness. What are some good topics to talk about? Should I keep the first date short (ie just lunch, no movies or activities afterwards)? Any advice/pointers on how to make it fun and enjoyable?

What Girls Said 1

• Just talk to her. She clearly already really likes you by the sound of things. Just relax & be yourself. Ask her things about herself & what she might be interested in. Talk about things your passonate about too, but make sure you keep your focus on her.

What Guys Said 0