I don't like to kiss my boyfriend anymore

He basically my boyfriend although we haven't put a label on it. It's weird because at the beginning we started off weird and rocky (he confessed he lied about his age, and I confessed that I've like this other guy for a very long time and I still had those feelings for the other guys when we first started talking)

Anyway, whenever he goes into to kiss me I let him, but my lips just get lazy and I don't kiss back or anything. I sorta hate it, kissing I mean..

He's actually the second person I've kissed, and I was this way before. I just don't like it.

He gets upset and thinks that I'm thinking about the other guy (which I'm not)

But I don't know how to tell him I don't like kissing.

Is that even normal..

Aren't you supposed to like kissing the person you're with

Is something wrong with me or is this common ? can anyone relate

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't particularly like kissing that much but the fact that my girlfriend likes it makes it more appealing.

If you don't like kissing in general, ask him if he likes kissing... if yes then maybe the fact that he likes it will bring you some joy to it but if he doesn't either.. maybe you guys don't ever have to kiss (at least the way you both don't like it).

So just talk to him. " I like you and am happy but I don't like kissing in general but if you do, lets compromise."

What Guys Said 4

• Kissing is learned behavior..it's not natural to like it at first. It sounds like neither of you have much experience with kissing. Take your time getting into it. It's OK if you don't like it that much at first.

• If I were in your boyfriend shoes I would probably think there was something wrong with me, if I somehow found out my girlfriend doesn't like kissing me, and not going to lie, but I would be hurt.

• Try new things, I've done cute things while kissing and it makes it better, but I do love kissing. use tongue, if you like him enough you'll start doing different things with his mouth

• maybe you just don't like kissing people

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing uncommon about it. You're not the only one who doesn't like kissing. Did you have a bad experience with kissing? If so that could be a reason why you don't like it or maybe he's not the right guy for you. If you're really into him you probably wouldn't have a problem kissing him.