Secretly a secret admirer?

One random night I get a text from a number I did not know, they texted me for about 30 minutes and would not reveal there name and abruptly stopped texting me after awhile. After searching on Facebook I found out who the number belonged to ( a girl I go to school with) we share a few classes together but she has never talked to me before. I am mainly wondering since she won't admit who she is that she may be a secret admirer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be she's just shy and this way it's easier for her

What Girls Said 3

• Make a joke. Say are you my secret admirer? If so, I know who you are and I am yours too. See how she reacts to it.

• Sounds like it to me if I were you in person find a way to give her a note that says "I miss chating with you" she will get it instantly . Well that's if you like the fact she is contacting you

• that is very strange, I think you should ignore her until she confesses who she is.

What Guys Said 1