If you could go on a date with a fictional character, which character would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I'd date "Sway" from the gone in 6o seconds movie :D :D link

Now that would be fun :D :D

• Gollum!

• I have three anime characters, and I shall list them:

Sharon Rainsworth - Sophisticated and polite, she comes across as both sexy and cute at the same time, and can take control of the situation when she must :D

Kozue Kuranaga - She's unpopular and nobody seems to like her despite all the work she does. She deserves love! :P

Yomiko Readman - Socially awkward bookworm who is obsessed with books, kinda like me :)

• Elisha cuthbert in the Girl next Door.

• So you want to date Elisha Cuthbert or the p*rn star she plays? because those are a dime a dozen.

• If I could date the girl, her personality, look and all, but without the job, or past involvment in p*rn. I would take that. Elisha looked amazing in that movie, and I am not talking about the scenes where she is playing a p*rn actress, I liked the most when he sees her for the first time.

• Another answer that gives you an idea of my taste would be, Natalie Portman in No Strings attached. she is so cute lol. although I imagine you were expecting more geeky / fantasy responses but I can't think of any, women were designed in an almost perfect way, I so far haven't needed imagination to make them any better.

• Wonder woman =)

What Girls Said 5

• kyle xy...yeah he's gay(in real life) but he's so adorable and really nice on the show link link

• Joe Duboir (from Medium).

• Christian Grey, no doubt.

• I would date Jacob Black! Twilight Saga!

• I would love to marry Chandler from Friends.