Do girls go on dates on OKCupid?

I wonder if this happen because I send a lot of messages to meet up and I never got a reply.

If this happen, please let me know how?

• Yes
  • No, Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think OK cupid collects a lot of people who want to feel like they're dating, but not actually have the guts to date. Kinda like how people play video game to feel like they're achieving something, but they're really just pushing buttons (I play video games too, by the way ... but essentially, that's all it is)

What Girls Said 2

• Don't annoy girls out of your league with messages, they have the chance to date the hottest guys on the site ( look at their profiles, compare yourself to them, then sit down and think :)) there is no need to annoy the very good looking girls with your messages, they will never date you. Literally never, that's why you have never received ANY replies from them. Even average looking girls have the chance to date with hot guys, so they might not reply you either.

• i met my boyfriend on that site

What Guys Said 3

• its normal for most average guys to get ignored on dating sites especially if your emailing the better looking girls who get loads of emails each day . maybe part of the problem is your trying to rush things if your asking to meet up rate away ? maybe they want to get to know you first

• Sounds like my problem, how would you recommend?

• you could try to improve your profile to make yourself appear more interesting to girls , but without actually seeing it . its not possible to make specific recomendations . but look it over and improve any obvivous errors or things that make you appear too avergae or not interesting . and make sure picture is good , that is something that can hurt if its not a good one

• I'm going to try different things, thaks anyway

• Ok Cupid publishes plenty of stats.

Girls response to about 1/4 to 1/3 of the first, unsolicited messages they receive.

If you're sending lots and getting nothing back, somethings wrong with your profile or the messages you're sending, or you're aiming WAY out of your league.

• I guess is a message thimg.

• Girls get *hundreds* of emails every week on those sites. They don't have time to reply to them all. They generally filter their replies based on profiles where the guy has a photo up, and looks attractive to them. Anyone else doesn't even get a reply.

• Yeah, it's insane how that works, LOL! If we could have the abundance girls have, that would be so freaking crazy, probably not even good for us.

• When you're 75 and in a nursing home, you'll have it.

• I'm not expecting anything, but like I said it could be bad for you to have it.