Guys, Have you ever dated a girl to waste time?

Meaning you loved someone else and you dated a girl to waste time? If girls answer this question, could you ever notice that a guy you were dating was loving someone else while dating you?

So do you guys put up with some girls because sex? And do not even love her?

Most Helpful Guy

• no I wouldn't date a girl just to waste time , honestly dating is too expensive so the financial cost be too much for me if I wasn't interested in the girl I wouldn't spend that kind of money or time if I wasn't even interested

• dont guys waste time if the sex is good?

• that wouldn't be wasting time , that would be more along the lines of using a girl for sex

What Guys Said 2

• I did, but not to waste time, it was to try and get over the first girl. (No, it did not work)

• How did you date her?

• We mostly had sex, rarely talked about important stuff, and hardly ever spent time in cafes and the likes.

• I have wasted time dating a few girls but never set out to intentionally waste time and money.

• So do you guys put up with some girls because sex? And do not even love her?

• Well, it takes a long time to know if you love somone. But that doesn't mean that you don't like them a lot. But to answer your question, I have never kept dealing with a girl I didn't like at all simply because I liked having sex with her.

What Girls Said 0