Guys, Have you ever dated a girl to waste time?

Meaning you loved someone else and you dated a girl to waste time? If girls answer this question, could you ever notice that a guy you were dating was loving someone else while dating you?

Updates:
So do you guys put up with some girls because sex? And do not even love her?

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• no I wouldn't date a girl just to waste time , honestly dating is too expensive so the financial cost be too much for me if I wasn't interested in the girl I wouldn't spend that kind of money or time if I wasn't even interested

0|1
    0|0
    • dont guys waste time if the sex is good?

• that wouldn't be wasting time , that would be more along the lines of using a girl for sex

What Guys Said 2

• I did, but not to waste time, it was to try and get over the first girl. (No, it did not work)

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you date her?

• We mostly had sex, rarely talked about important stuff, and hardly ever spent time in cafes and the likes.

• I have wasted time dating a few girls but never set out to intentionally waste time and money.

0|0
    0|0
    • dont guys waste time if the sex is good?

• Show All
    • So do you guys put up with some girls because sex? And do not even love her?

• Well, it takes a long time to know if you love somone. But that doesn't mean that you don't like them a lot. But to answer your question, I have never kept dealing with a girl I didn't like at all simply because I liked having sex with her.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.