How to date a guy who is hotter than you ?

Ok so I'm average looking , I'm not hot but I'm not ugly ... I'm OK .

He is on the other hand just drop dead gorgeous , muscular body , perfect jaw line , he's really hot . he's a 9 , I'm a 6

We are dating and at first it was really cool that I'm dating this hot guy but then whenever when we are out other hot girls are hiting on him and giving me the "whats he doing with you " look , he says that he likes me for who I am ... which is great , but how do I deal with the fact that he's a lot hotter and can dump me any day for one of these hotties

Most Helpful Girl

• How to date a guy who is hotter than you ?

In my opinion you don't unless he has serious emotional/mental/personality issues which will force him to settle. Guys are far more shallow than gals and highly unlikely to date someone less attractive than themselves.

How do I deal with the fact that he's a lot hotter and can dump me any day for one of these hotties?

Perhaps by just enjoying the time you have with him as there's not much point in lowering your self-esteem by wondering about him dumping you for a hottie since this relationship probably will end like many relationships do.

What Guys Said 2

• can you put a picture of him please to tell you how hot he is?

• You don't, unless you are drop dead gorgeous. Guys who are a 9, know they are because they are the ones who get constant attention from girls. A guy who is under 30 won't settle down with one girl when he has multiple on his doorstep.

What Girls Said 1

• give them the look of "bitch he is not with you so what are you looking at?" you won't be able to keep that guy if you forever feel that your not good enough for him. who knows maybe you are not good enough for him!...see that didn't feel nice right? so why the hell do you keep doing that to yourself! he is with you for a reason, keep thinking like that & you might get dumpes cos I can imagine that it gets annoying. once again he chose you souldnt that tell you enough already?

• those hotties also have insecurities just like you do. don't be so caught up on trying to keep him from dumping you that you actually forget to enjoy being with him & by the way are you dating him cos he is hot & you want that status or cos you love his personality? cos how come you did not mention he is a great guy & you are inlove or anything like that?